FLASH SALE OFFER
Get flat 25% Discount on this course. Use COUPON CODE: FLASH25 To Get 25% Discount Today (Apply this code at checkout)
Price: INR 8,249 (
About This Course
Are you ready for AI revolution? How can you leverage it in your current role? Analytics Vidhya’s ‘AI for Business Leaders’ course, curated and delivered by experienced instructors, will help you understand the answers to these pressing questions.
Artificial Intelligence has become the centerpiece of strategic decision making for organizations. It is disrupting the way industries function - from sales and marketing to finance and HR, companies are betting on AI to give them a competitive edge.
AI for Business Leaders is a thoughtfully created course designed specifically for business people and does not require any programming.
Through this course you will learn about the current state of AI, how it's disrupting businesses globally and in diverse fields, how it might impact your current role and what you can do about it. This course also dives into the various building blocks of AI and why it's necessary for you to have a high-level overview of these topics in today's data-driven world.
We will also provide you with multiple practical case studies towards the end of the course that will test your understanding and add context to all that you've studied.
By the time you finish the course, you will be ready to apply your newly-acquired knowledge in your current organization. You will be able to make informed strategic decisions for yourself and your business.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for business leaders from all walks of life. Middle to senior managers, CxOs and team leaders will find this course relevant and stand to gain the most from it.
Regardless of which domain or role you work in, AI will eventually create a gap which this course will bridge with it's practical case studies along with the latest technology disrupting multiple domains.
This course does not assume any prior knowledge of Artificial Intelligence or it’s associated terms. Bring your business and managerial experience - the course will help you do the rest !
Understanding Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
(Release Date: 11th September 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- What is Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- History of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- The recent Artificial Intelligence Uprising
- What AI can and can not do?
- Building blocks of Artificial Intelligence
Common Tools, Techniques & Terminologies
(Release Date:18th September 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- Common terminologies in Data World
- Common tools used for creating Artificial Intelligence
- Common techniques in Artificial Intelligence
Applications of AI & ML In Real world
(Release Date: 25th September 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- Applications of AI system in various industries
- Applications of AI in different functions
- Expected order of disruption in industries
Building AI Capabilities In Your Organization
(Release Date: 3nd October 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- What do you need to enable a AI / ML practice in your organization?
- How to recruit a team for enabling AI / ML?
- Roles in Artificial Intelligence
- Common misconceptions about AI & ML
- Do’s & Don'ts in enabling your Organization with AI & ML
Artificial Intelligence Creation Process
(Release Date: 9th October 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- Importance of defining the problem
- Hypothesis Building
- Modeling techniques
- Evaluation parameters
- Implementation of AI & ML models
Promises and Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
(Release Date: 16th October 2018, 6:00 PM (IST))
- Promises of Artificial Intelligence
- Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- The Need for designing Safe AI
- Guidelines from OpenAI and Google for creating Safe AI
Case Studies on Real-World Scenarios
By this point in the course, you will have learned a plethora of topics and should be ready to apply these concepts in real-world scenarios. You will be given two practical case studies to work with and solidify your grasp on AI for business scenarios.
We will wrap up the course by providing you with resources to further enhance your understanding of AI and how you can use it for both professional and personal growth. These resources will include links to articles, YouTube videos, TED talks, among other things.
Kunal is the Founder and CEO of Analytics Vidhya, a community based data science portal. Before starting Analytics Vidhya, Kunal had worked in Analytics and Data Science for more than 8 years across various geographies and companies like Capital One and Aviva Life Insurance.
Pranav is the editor for Analytics Vidhya. He has experience in data visualization and has been previously involved in the learning & development departments of MNCs. He has taken various trainings on statistics & presentation skills and loves to read, write about anything from data science to machine learning. He will be your instructor for the statistics module.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should take this course ?
This course is designed for people in executive, managerial and team lead roles.
2. I have no programming experience and don't know what AI is. Is the course right for me?
The course does not assume any prior background in AI or programming. You are good to go!
3. Do I need to install any software before starting the course?
No, you don't need to install any software for this course.
4. What is the refund policy?
The fee for this course is non-refundable.
5. Do I need to take the modules in a specific order?
We would highly recommend taking the course in the order in which it has been designed to gain the maximum knowledge from it.
6. Do I get a certificate upon completion of the course?
Yes, you will be given a certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course.
7. What is the fee for this course?
Fee for this course is Rs. 10,999.
8. How long can I access this course?
This is a self paced course, which you can take any time at your convenience over the 6 months after your purchase.